A deposit of $1236 is required to secure your roster spot on our Development Showcase to Barcelona, Spain.
Please note that accepted players will be taken on a first come first serve basis. There are a limited number of positions available and as a result it is possible that some positions will sell out before the deposit deadline. If you know 100% that you would like to attend the showcase we recommend placing the deposit ASAP to ensure you get your preferred position.
Barcelona Showcase Inclusions:
• 10 nights Hotel Accommodation (Includes 2 meals a day, Breakfast and Dinner at Hotel)
• Round-trip airfare from New York City (JFK) to Barcelona (BCN)
• All Transportation from airport, training, games, and sightseeing trips.
• 4 Friendly games VS European opposition.
• Stadium tour of FC Barcelona’s Camp Nou.
• 1 Champions League game ticket Barcelona vs PSG
• Sightseeing trips to Sitges, Girona, and Perpignan.
• 3 Professional Guest Coaching Sessions from Spanish Coaches.
• Full team training kit, jerseys, warm ups, and training gear.
• 2 behind the scenes training sessions at La Liga Clubs.
• Coach bus transfers from airport, training, and games.
• Career Consultation from our Agency Staff.
• Insurance in case of emergency / serious injury or illness.
• AX Tour Guide on call 24/7
The $1236 deposit is non refundable. If a player drops out for any reason after the completion of the $1236 deposit, the deposit is lost in full. AX uses player deposits to secure deposits on hotels, transport, meals and these payments are non refundable to us due to the time sensitivity of our events. If the player gives 2 weeks (14 days) advanced notice before the showcase departure date of their inability to attend the showcase, $600 of the deposit can be used as a credit towards a future showcase in some cases.
Visa Requirements for Non US Passport Holders
It is the player’s responsibility to ensure they are able to secure a visa for the country they are traveling to. If a player completes the deposit, or final balance, for the tour, and is unable to secure a visa, or is denied entrance to the country due to a lack of a visa they did not obtain prior to travel, their payment is Non Refundable. This is because AX uses the payments completed to secure deposits on hotel costs, transport costs, food budget and other logistics that go into making a showcase a success and these payments are non refundable to us. If you need a visa to travel, please make sure you visit your local embassy and set up a visa interview ASAP. Do not place your deposit until you are 100% certain that you can travel outside the country.