Frequently Asked Questions
- Sign a pro contract directly from one of the professional coaches attending.
- Get offered a trial from one of the professional coaches attending.
- Earn agency representation and get placed with a club in our agency network.
- Find out if you are ready for the professional level in Europe.
Each tryout location will have 4 professional coaches and scouts from Europe.
So far our tryouts have attracted European professional coaches from Norway, Ireland, Malta, Denmark, Sweden, England, Iceland, and Finland.
We attempt to staff all tryouts with advertised coaches, however, AX Soccer Tours reserves the right to replace coaches and staff with like skilled replacements at any time due to job loss, personal injury, or family emergency.
Day 1) 90 minute training session with professional coaching staff and a GK only session.
Day 2 & 3) Full sided 11v11 games observed and coached by professional coaching staff.
Players can play in 3-4-3, 3-5-2, and 4-4-2 formations during 11v11.
Please note that the tryout setup can be modified based on a number of constraints including; number of event participants, positional needs, and changes to the schedule / facility hours.
Our tryouts on average have about 100 players. With only 2 fields used for an event with 11v11 games, our tryouts can never exceed 168 players.
Spaces are always limited in order to ensure a high level of play and quality exposure.
The $500 registration fee covers your participation in the tryouts. All players are still responsible for their own food, travel, transportation, and accommodations during our 3 day tryouts.
For each event we will have a recommended hotel nearby the facility. Each hotel price will vary depending on location. If purchased, your name will be placed in the hotel system and you will check in with your name and ID.
All players will be provided with a numbered t-shirt at check in. This is yours to keep and must be worn to every tryout session. Players are not to bring their own soccer balls to the tryout, we will provide soccer balls for all sessions. Please note all players are responsible for bringing their own training gear, cleats, shinguards, tape, etc.
The registration fee is Non Refundable.
If you purchase a roster spot and are unable to attend due to injury, emergency, etc, we will use that entry fee as a credit to any of our other tryout dates/locations. Credits can be validated up until 1 week prior to an event and will remain valid for 1 year. Credits are exclusive to their event type and are not transferable to other services. If you do not notify us that you will be unable to attend the tryout more than 1 week prior, and do not show up, then you will forfeit your tryout entry fee and not receive a credit under any circumstances.
There is no deadline for any of our tryouts. Players are taken on a first come first serve basis.
However, due to the high demand for our events we recommend registering at least 4 weeks prior to the tryout to avoid the tryout being sold out.
Registration must be completed online via credit card, debit card, amazon pay, or paypal.
To qualify for a promo code, the referred person must
- be a new customer or invited customer,
- use a referral link to obtain the promo code and
- make a purchase on https://www.axsoccertours.com/ in an amount greater than the minimum amount specified in the referral offer prior to the promo code's expiration. Referring customers will receive a $50 cash reward per sign up after the referral is confirmed and the referral is approved by a customer service member. Customers are limited to referring two people per household. Referring customers may only earn one referral credit per referred person. In the event a referred person returns a purchased item and their lifetime order value decreases below the minimum purchase amount, the referral credit awarded to the referring customer will be rescinded. Customers may not refer anyone who has was an existing customer at https://www.axsoccertours.com/ under an alternate email address. Any abuse of this offer, as determined by us in our sole discretion, may result in the rescission of the referring customer's referral credit and the referred person's promo code as well as both parties' inability to participate in this or future promotions. Referral credit cannot be applied to previous purchases, and is not redeemable for cash. This referral program is subject to modification or termination at any time without notice in our sole discretion.
No, we do not and cannot assist with Visa's or letters of invitation.
If more than one day of a tryout is cancelled due to inclement weather, AX Soccer Tours will provide a credit to all players to attend a future tryout. AX Soccer Tours is not responsible for any travel costs or expenses incurred by weather cancelations. If only one day of a tryout is cancelled due to inclement weather, then the event will be deemed as operational and no credit will be issued to any player. In extremely rare occasions tryouts can be cancelled by forces beyond our control in advance. If a tryout is cancelled months in advance before the event takes place players will be offered a full refund or credits to a different tryout location. In this case AX Soccer Tours is not responsible for any travel costs or additional expenses incurred by the cancellation.
Players are all guaranteed 2 x 30 minutes in 11v11 games, as well as a 90 minute small group training session. Our aim is for players to play more than the minimum 2 x 30 minutes and we regularly achieve that. However, if a player shows up to a tryout unfit to play and cannot fulfill his on field obligations, we reserve the right to reduce his playing time. Players must arrive fit in order to preform at a high level.
Our aim is for players to play in their preferred position for the entire duration of the tryout. However, coaches sometimes like to challenge players to see how they react to a new position as this can be a good indication of players character and versatility. It is possible that a coach will like to see you in a completely new position and you must be willing and ready to adapt and learn it.
Coaches are looking for players who have the technical, tactical, and athletic ability to play at the professional level. In addition, they are looking for players who display professional attitudes in terms leadership, ability to work with fellow teammates, ability to adapt to coaches direction, and off the field professionalism.